AIM Problems

Helvigster

Question

Ay boys. I've been having problems with AIM, primarily signing up just so I can try to run into some leagues here, but there's been a really bad problem that I've got with AIM.

After I downloaded the AIM in the legacy download thing, I went to sign up. Filled everything out, but the dumb thing says my email is invalid, which I know it isn't. Now, if I try to sign up again, an error comes up. When I try to sign up again, the same error pops up.

Now, I tried linking it with Facebook, but that didn't work either, so... I don't know what to do, basically. Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

On 7/26/2016 at 8:31 PM, LeMaddog said:

Ay boys. I've been having problems with AIM, primarily signing up just so I can try to run into some leagues here, but there's been a really bad problem that I've got with AIM.

After I downloaded the AIM in the legacy download thing, I went to sign up. Filled everything out, but the dumb thing says my email is invalid, which I know it isn't. Now, if I try to sign up again, an error comes up. When I try to sign up again, the same error pops up.

Now, I tried linking it with Facebook, but that didn't work either, so... I don't know what to do, basically. Any help would be appreciated.

Quit that. If no one responds with help, then no one responds with help. Spamming 6 times in a row is not acceptable, so stop. You probably need to clear your cache and cookies out of your browser.