ive almost lost my mind (help)

Max-D Is The Best

Question

I have smv4 as a .zip in my packs when i try to put in a truck thats not a standalone and it doesn't have a file it needs so it doesn't work, ive tried to fix this problem many many many times before by putting in the missing file still doesn't work i dont know why but it just doesn't. Same goes for regular truck packs or just a truck .zip file in my vehicles folder, every time i put in a missing file for a truck i clear cache then i regen cache try to use the truck, DOESN'T WORK. Ive tried everything i think woill help and it doesn't. For example the maximum destruction truck pack, it doesn't work for me,its in my vehicles folder,i try using it and its says "could not find material gravediggerredflare" WHAT A SHOCK. So i take it out of my vehicles folder clear and regen cache so it knows its not in the folder i put in grave digger band.dds, grave diggerredflare.dds, and gravediggerredflare.material files into the .zip. i put it back in the vehicles folder then clear and regen cache. guess what. IT DOESN'T WORK. please help me. please. this goes for every truck in my vehicles folder that doesn't work which is about 75% of my trucks. help.

Edited by Max-D Is The Best

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, leggster said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3gjwyjrj0phaskz/Sim+Monsters+Missing+Parts.zip

first of all download that

Then take the zip copy all the files in it and past in your vehicles folder 

then take the zip that says sim monsters missing parts that you just downloaded and extract to the same spot...

so youre saying take all of my truck zips and put the files of all of my trucks into my vehicles folder?

Take your SMV4 pack and extract all the files to your vehicles folder and then extract the missing parts to the vehicles folder 

anything that is not a standalone you extract to the vehicles folder if its a standalone leave it in the zip and put it in the vehicles folder

7 hours ago, Max-D Is The Best said:

it should look something like this right?2bd82a6c6bb7f653c974d32921457f68.png theres alot more files than this. sir im sorry to waste your time im very bad with computers.

go to your v4 file and copy every file in it and paste it into your vehicle folder or if you made a non zip folder put them in there and when you download a standalone truck take all the files from that and copy and paste them into where all your v4 files are