(Vehicles) Rockstar Energizer

Stephen Hopkins

File Name: Rockstar Energizer

File Submitter: Stephen Hopkins

File Submitted: 17 Jun 2011

File Category: Vehicles

Rockstar energizer v1.0

Its a convert over from the old pack so I may have missed someone as far as credits, I fI missed you Send me a PM and I'll try my best to correct it.

Newer versions will be uploaded as I see fit(mostly once I change a large amount of stuff

Whats Included

A race Energizer on a crd chassis

A outlaw energizer on a pei chassis(old everything, old truck physics new truck props)(not going to be raced)

Qualifying Energizer on a crd chassis with no body(no menu image)

cloned tires(I got a LOT of im's/pms about people wanting them so here, later version will most likely not include them)

Crazy's breakable digger sounds

Mods/admins

I believe I have completely converted the truck to the new pack, but you may want to make sure, I did copy 99% of the current truck file from son uva digger so it should* be fine

I also reserve the right to run this truck in the custom series

Enjoy

Special Thanks to,

Liquid Fire, Ryan, Casey, Josh, Roach, Outlawed, Crazyman, M. Demko, and everyone else who had even the tinyist part in building these parts on the trucks contained in this zip.

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1

I'd say Stephen before you run this in the custom series, you dont modify the physics....

Son Uva Digger Settings

engine

;min rpm, max rpm, torque, differential ratio, rear gear, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth

950.0, 2600.0, 13000.0, 4.10, 5.00, 10.00, 3.06, 2.13, 2.13, -1.0

Tire Settings grip level

set_node_defaults -1, 1.3, -1, -1

set_node_defaults -1, 2.1, -1, -1

Rockstar Energy CRD

engine

;min rpm, max rpm, torque, differential ratio, rear gear, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth

950.0, 2600.0, 14500.0, 4.10, 5.00, 10.00, 3.06, 1.93, 1.35, -1.0

Tire settings grip level

set_node_defaults -1, 1.3, -1, -1

set_node_defaults -1, 2.5, -1, -1

I double checked son uva digger to see if I had messed up on the pack, and I hadn't..Custom series doesnt mean you get custom physics Stephen.

• Upvote 3

No I swear on my life I copied it from son uva digger, I just failed at including the old .truck file which I was using for .38 testing the new pack etc. I never intended to do that, also never noticed tire grip setting so I probably missed that as well. But in all honesty I'm glad you found my mistake before the season started, because then I would have really been in trouble.

I encourage everyone to pick through it and TRY to find something wrong/ different like Eric did.

Again thank you Eric.