Getting various stadiums and textures into blender.

erhminer

Question

Ok so this is a weird question because iv'e been making tracks for abt a year now. There's one thing though that I cant seem to get. That's importing stadiums from other tracks. (ie: Tampa) I can do the whole mesh and get it into blender but I don't know what to do from there. because there's no way I wanna go through and separate and find all the diff textures. If there's a shortcut please let me know below, or pm me. thanks!

2 answers to this question

I think I asked a similar question like this last year. I think there's a plug-in somewhere where you can import an entire stadium with all of the textures ready (since the current importer can't do more than 16 materials). If anyone has the plug-in/shortcut, then I'd like the link to the plug-in/know the shortcut as well

On 1/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, ABgamerX said:

I think I asked a similar question like this last year. I think there's a plug-in somewhere where you can import an entire stadium with all of the textures ready (since the current importer can't do more than 16 materials). If anyone has the plug-in/shortcut, then I'd like the link to the plug-in/know the shortcut as well

yeah that would be nice....