Pack V.4

Seriously!? We just worked our ASSES off to get V.3 done to start the season, I'd like to relax for 6 months after having put that into it. I'm sure we'll constantly be improving things as we go but come on dude it hasn't even been released for 4 months.

• Upvote 3

Seriously!? We just worked our ASSES off to get V.3 done to start the season, I'd like to relax for 6 months after having put that into it. I'm sure we'll constantly be improving things as we go but come on dude it hasn't even been released for 4 months.

I didnt say I must have it as fast as possible! Just wondering if you have hte pack planned or is v3 the last?

I didnt say I must have it as fast as possible! Just wondering if you have hte pack planned or is v3 the last?

I guess you're not one for reading.

I'm sure we'll constantly be improving things as we go but come on dude it hasn't even been released for 4 months.

Dude, I don't think any one wants to jump on another huge pack just quite yet. Far as i can see everyone is happy with what is out there, so we are going to improve on that. As trucks show up in the real world or are suggested those may get added to the pack.

And things are moving up, so what makes you think v3 is that last.

• Upvote 3

Dude, I don't think any one wants to jump on another huge pack just quite yet. Far as i can see everyone is happy with what is out there, so we are going to improve on that. As trucks show up in the real world or are suggested those may get added to the pack.

And things are moving up, so what makes you think v3 is that last.

V3 is only the beginning of many more good things. B)

• Upvote 7