Please Help

riquesdad

Hi, My Name is Gilbert,

An I am BRAND new to this site and this game. I cant figure out how to get the trucks I've downloaded into the game. in my ROR folder, there is no Vehicles folder, so I don't know how to add it. Also,  how do i add the tracks?

Thanks in advance. Also, how do you make rear steer work on Xbox One Controller?

So even after launching, still no folder, it does have a Mods Folder, and i put the trucks in there, and they work, but I cannot control Rear Steer with Controller. IDC if front and rear are linked, or if they are independent. I just want rear steer to work.

9 hours ago, riquesdad said:

So even after launching, still no folder, it does have a Mods Folder, and i put the trucks in there, and they work, but I cannot control Rear Steer with Controller. IDC if front and rear are linked, or if they are independent. I just want rear steer to work.

You need to map Commands 01 for left and Commands 02 for right, should be in the C section of the controls tab if you're on 0.37, if you're using 0.4 and up you can change the controls in the input.map folder in Documents but it would be easier to use the controls tab in the 0.37 configurator and then copy and paste the input.map from that Documents/Rigs of Rods folder to the Documents/Rigs of Rods folder for 0.4 

1 minute ago, riquesdad said:

Ok, so how would I use a config in a different version of the game than the one I am using? Sorry...I am really new to all this. Thanks for all your help.

I forgot that someone uploaded an Xbox one controller map on here. Download the "input.map" file and paste it into Documents/Rigs of Rods 0.4 (or just Rigs of Rods if you don't have another version installed)/config/ and replace the current input.map with that one. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, riquesdad said:

Also, I have figired out how to get my trucks in the game, but not tracks. I put "World Finals 16 from here in my mods folder and it doesnt show up. Any Ideas?

usually you put it in your terrains folder but I usually put it in the packs folder. just do whatever works best.