MTM2 tracks in ROR?

unsurpassedmasters03

Question

This might sound ridiculous but is there a way I could convert an MTM2 map into a terrain for ROR? I'm still a very much a noob to all of this and I have no knowledge of how to build a track. In addition, I really like the older tracks from the early 2000's TNN days but no one is interested in making those maps anymore? I figure it might be a better idea to build the track but I'm just not sure of how to do anything like that and all the maps I'd like to have are available for MTM2. 

2 answers to this question

MTM2 tracks are made of various objects that are placed on a fixed, textured plane that acts as the ground surface for said track. It's more like a formula, where everything is placed at certain coordinates along with their collision surfaces and the ground textures as well. The original concrete RoRMJ tracks were made roughly the same way but with collisions already there by default.

Not counting those, almost all RoR tracks are one single 3D model made in Blender with all the objects, collisions, and the ground surface already attached to it, so there's no need for coordinates to tell the game where they go. It's all one piece.