Hi there hi there,

Name: Monster 4x4 Off-road maps

Venue: Multiple

Racing Style: Point to point

Replica or Custom: Custom

Date Ran: N/A

Images/Graphics: TBA

Other details:

This is a less than traditional request that I am willing to put in some work for as well. I'm hosting a league that involves Off-road point to point races, and although the show will go on regardless, I was curious to see if anyone had any experience ripping entire maps and converting them into RoR. My idea is to rip two or three maps, and though I'm actively trying to educate myself on using Blender and whatnot, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for help!

I'm just looking to get the maps in their purest functional form. Vegetation, small structure props, etc, are not essential for this!

1 hour ago, Mistfire333 said:

Hi there hi there,

This is a less than traditional request that I am willing to put in some work for as well. I'm hosting a league that involves Off-road point to point races, and although the show will go on regardless, I was curious to see if anyone had any experience ripping entire maps and converting them into RoR. My idea is to rip two or three maps, and though I'm actively trying to educate myself on using Blender and whatnot, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for help!

I'm just looking to get the maps in their purest functional form. Vegetation, small structure props, etc, are not essential for this!

The Rigs of Rods community is heavily against ripping content from other games, so if someone rips content from Masters of Metal for instance, it will not be allowed to be posted onto Sim Monsters. However, I believe someone is working on making one of the Masters of Metal tracks from scratch, but I think it's still a very early WIP.

Also, you have to follow this format when making a request: 

34 minutes ago, ABgamerX said:

However, I believe someone is working on making one of the Masters of Metal tracks from scratch, but I think it's still a very early WIP.

Do you know who it is and if they're still active or not? I'd be happy to work with them.