Is there any Racing tutorials?

Once you have the controls it's kinda on you. You cant really teach someone how to virtually race well. It's all just practice and and trial and error. Plus most trucks handle different from eachother so what you learn in one truck might not apply to the next just due to the way it handles. Just pick a track (I'll link my favorite), get your phones stopwatch and practice running laps over and over until you get the hang of it and get decent times.

• Upvote 1

These are my 2 favorites for time trials and speed practice. I've spent literally weeks at a time going through them with every truck just trying to beat my own times. The bottom one may not be the most realistic but it has a little bit of everything and can really help you get the hang of driving in the game.

ALSO HUGE SIDE NOTE: I have no idea if these work for the .4 version. I ran the .38 version of the game up until this month so...give em a shot. If they dont work, any track is good practice if you just try to beat your own time over and over. Have events with yourself. Take one truck, run a lap, get another, run the other side, see who won, and continue the bracket till you have a winner. It comes with practice but you'll pick it up I promise.

For reference my best time on the bottom track is 1:34.75

• Upvote 1

LIke P3 said, getting gud at racing is more of a you thing. You just need to practice on the tracks that you believe are good tracks for your racing technique. I personally like the RORMJL WF III Track (mostly because I competed in that wf lmao), but the racing takes a-lot of time and technique, its orlando wf style, but you need to really work on using your rear steer and just turning/drifting at the right exact moment, i'll link it here, but only do it if you are up for a challenge. Another track that I personally like is Birmingham 2018. It's a small, nice arena track with really good short chicago style. If you want, I can help you with your racing. Just HMU on Discord (if you have it): Chaos2TheMax#8628.

Once again like P3 said, racing is more of a you thing. It's great to be a good racer.

• Upvote 2