generic stadiums?

WatermelonGum

hi all. new to the forums but have lurked for a few months. i've gotten pretty good at blender and am fairly confident i can release tracks of a decent quality. however, they lack stadiums. i hate being a new guy asking higher up people in the community if i can use part of their content in my content, so i was wondering if there would be a generic stadium pack released kind of like how casey released his crushcars on here for everyone to use? i think it would greatly speed up the process if we were able to load up blender with a properly scaled stadium already done so we would just have to create the layout.

thhnx

edit: i was thinking if the pack WAS made, it could have like, the stafford speedway, metrodome, and the nashville small arena in it, with just a flat floor.

I've got a couple of stadium models I've made in sketchup, but they'll need a bit of work to make them RoR worthy as I made them with triangular faces so I could export them for MTM2. they'll also need to be scaled and converted into an ogre mesh. I've got baseball and football stadiums as well as a couple arenas that aren't very good, really. if you or anyone wants them, hit me up when you get the chance and I'll send you pics and the model once I can get on my other computer if you want it.

I had no Idea you could make stuff in Sketchup for MTM2. I really need to look into that more. I always wondered about that because the main reason I didn't make stuff for MTM2 was because the other programs the tracks are made on were hard for me to figure out. Interesting.

Yeah, you can. it's the easiest modeling program I've tried, and couple that with 4 or 5 years of screwing around in BinEdit almost non stop and you can turn out some pretty dern good stuff.

PM me your aim. Sorry I kinda hijacked the thread.