O no not another broken bone

oboynotagain

Recently I broke my finger due to a stupid racing related accident where i flipped my atv while jumping thank higher power that i didnt break anything else. At least i know some good home remedys been running in my family since Jesse James. Unfortunately i will not be able to run with my controller :( so ill sign up for S3 when it releases sign ups but i probably wont run for a couple of weeks. :(

Thanks guys im probably going to go to the hospital and get it checked out it doesn't feel like it did the first time i ever broke it kind of feels like its toatally split down the middle. The hospital near me sucks over just 5 hours to get a x-ray or to even see someone its swollen to the point of not\ return. Im most likely done with real life racing for the season which really sucks now i have to cancel all the sponsorships have arranged :( I have had alot of pain i can barely write this thanks for concern this is the worst when i broke my neck at least i couldnt feel it. So ya totally sucks .

• 3 months later...

Dude all your sponserships? that sucks i feel bad get better soon and get back on that atv :D get well soon

Just got them all back :o im happy now O.o time to race next weekend and dont crash again lol same track and every thing gonna take wider lane this time