I Need Help!

UltimateAero

Question

-Hi, I'm very new to ROR and Sim-Monsters, I just recently discovered this awesome place; but I can't seem to figure much about competeing.

I would love to compete but I don't know how, can some one help me. I've seen other threads but they don't help much, I need step by step instructions if it's not to much to ask for.

-Thank You!

6 answers to this question

V4 Pack will be coming out soon, soon after tha season 3 sign ups will open and you can sign u in at truck, however it is not for sure you will drive in the season, as it is tough to get into an event, however yo mabe able to get into some arena events ;)

It probably wouldve helped for this to be in introductions. Well Hello and welcome aboard Sim Monsters season 3 will be starting soon meanwhile you could participate in fun runs and have fun or there is occasional king of the hill races. Basicaly you will need a AIM to compete and .37 of Rigs of Rods check the fun runs out and realize we and to horrible :D as always have fun and we are kind of jokesters in the funrun chats but hey its a fun run right. You can always message me if you have anymore Questions.