Fun Run @ World Finals 10 Saturday, April 28

Connor Richardson

Qual starts at 3:00 Ends at 4:00

Event starts at 4:15 Ends whenever it ends.

We'll use Mark's server but if he can't make it then we'll use MJFanatic's.

AIM:

Truck:

Name:

Signups:

Connor Richardson- Maximum Destruction

Gavin Wilson- King Krunch

Jacob Price- Grinder

Andrew Marsh- Stone Crusher

Justin Yurface- Predator

Andrew Marsh- Stone Crusher

Al Moore- Dub

Wes Campbell- Iron Outlaw

Malke Middleton- ?

I just joined just now and this was the reason why i joined, i often get bored with myself and this provides an opportunity to "Get my rocks Off" so to speak. I am noticing that all of talking here keep implying "AIM". Is this a must have in order to enjoy racing online? I perfer just to join in get with the program and get some pratice in with Human competition so fill me in thank you. And for what it is worth i want throw my hat out for

Name:Justin Yurface

Driving: Predator

AIM:? Get back to me on that?

I just joined just now and this was the reason why i joined, i often get bored with myself and this provides an opportunity to "Get my rocks Off" so to speak. I am noticing that all of talking here keep implying "AIM". Is this a must have in order to enjoy racing online? I perfer just to join in get with the program and get some pratice in with Human competition so fill me in thank you. And for what it is worth i want throw my hat out for

Name:Justin Yurface

Driving: Predator

AIM:? Get back to me on that?

Aim is just a chat thing used to contact the people running and call them into race. You can get it at aim.com. Just signup and download it.

Ok I will have that downloaded and installed by race time Saturday.......By the way i was checking out your stats and not bad i must say what truck do you run with???

Well lately I have been using blue thunder, but most trucks handle the same, my advice would be, don't pick a short wheelbase truck like stinger or rockstar, they don't handle well for racing, and a little hard to control for freestyle.

Well lately I have been using blue thunder, but most trucks handle the same, my advice would be, don't pick a short wheelbase truck like stinger or rockstar, they don't handle well for racing, and a little hard to control for freestyle.

yup those truck always flip