FUN RUN AT PHILLY 2011 ON 5/5/12!

Andrew Marsh

This is going to be my first fun run held and it will take place next Saturday.It is going to be a 10 truck field and i need the help of someone volunteering to let us use their server for this event and i will need people someone to help me time for qualifying and 2 other people to judge for freestyle.

CHAT TIME-3:50

QUALIFYING-4:05

I WILL START THE FIELD OFF FOR THE EVENT!

TRUCK:TAZ

NAME:ANDREW MARSH

AIM:MARSHANDREW46@YAHOO.COM

PLEASE SIGN UP AND MAKE THIS A FUN EVENT AND HAVE FUN OUT THERE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SIGN UP.PLEASE HELP ME RUN MY FIRST EVER FUN RUN!WE WILL BE MEETING ON THE SIM-MONSTERS CHAT NOT AIM JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW SORRY THAT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT

THE MOST THE FIELD WILL HOLD IS 10 AND THE LEST AMOUNT I WILL ACCEPT IS 6 AND WE HAVE 8 TRUCKS NOW WHICH MEANS THE EVENT IS A GO AND WE WILL BE USING JACK'S SERVER THANKS FOR THE HELP JACK OF COMPLETING THE LAST STEP OF MAKING THIS EVENT HAPPEN NOW I JUST HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE THIS SATURDAY! :)

Truck: Predator

Name: Mr.Duveux

AIM: SS™©®

I would love to be a judge for freestyle if that is possible or a time keeper for racing if you need the help there thanx for setting this post up i will be there on time for sure next saturday and look foward to looking down on all who sign up from the Champion position lol..Have a nice day :D

Truck: Predator

Name: Mr.Duveux

AIM: SS™©®

I would love to be a judge for freestyle if that is possible or a time keeper for racing if you need the help there thanx for setting this post up i will be there on time for sure next saturday and look foward to looking down on all who sign up from the Champion position lol..Have a nice day :D

sure you can do both of those things if you want

FIELD OF TRUCKS SO FAR

1.ANDREW MARSH IN TAZ

2.MR.DUVEUX IN PREDATOR

3.MALKE MIDDLETON IN GRAVEDIGGER XXV

4.MONSTEREXTREMO IN MAX.D

5.CONOR RICHARDSON IN BRUTUS

6.ROBBIE MILBURN IN SPIDERMAN

7.TJ BIRMINGHAM IN MICHIGAN ICE MONSTER

8.JACK MERKLE IN GRAVEDIGGER THE LEGEND