FUN RUN AT PHILLY 2011 ON 5/1/12

Andrew Marsh

EVENT IS GOING TO BE HELD ON 6/2/12 NOT ON THE 1ST

After a great show at Columbus 2010 in which monster jam fan took the double down trophy for winning the wheelie and freestyle competition and you guys asked for a high flying stadium i have chosen Philly 2011.

FOR THIS EVENT WE WILL BE USING MY HAMACHI SERVER SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HAMACHI

10 OR LESS TRUCKS NEEDED

WE WILL BE MEETING ON AIM THIS WEEK

CHAT STARTS AT 4:50

QUALIFYING AT 5:00

EVENT STARTS AFTER QUALIFYING

INFO NEEDED

AIM:

TRUCK:

NAME:

NEED 2 JUDGES AND SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP TIME

FIELD OF TRUCKS

1.ANDREW MARSH IN TAZ

2.STEVE ADAMS IN MAX.D

3.CODY JOHNSON IN AVENGER

4.jon stanek IN monster patrol

• Upvote 1

Why 5 people? We use like 13+ people

There is a chance not everyone who signs up will be there. Like the Anaheim fun run last night, It was for up to 10 trucks but only 4 trucks showed. Including me and Andrew.

After a great show at Columbus 2010 in which monster jam fan took the double down trophy for winning the wheelie and freestyle competition and you guys asked for a high flying stadium i have chosen Philly 2011.

FOR THIS EVENT WE WILL BE USING MY HAMACHI SERVER SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HAMACHI

10 OR LESS TRUCKS NEEDED

WE WILL BE MEETING ON AIM THIS WEEK

CHAT STARTS AT 8:00

QUALIFYING AT 8:05

EVENT STARTS AFTER QUALIFYING

INFO NEEDED

AIM:

TRUCK:

NAME:

NEED 2 JUDGES AND SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP TIME

FIELD OF TRUCKS

1.ANDREW MARSH IN TAZ

2.STEVE ADAMS IN MAX.D

3.CODY JOHNSON IN AVENGER

we are going to have to change the time of the chat for 8:35 p.m or make it this Saturday because i am going on a field trip with my middle school to cedar point this Thursday and Friday and won't get back from it till 8:30 and should be back before 8:35 so ya what you guys want to do delay it 35 minutes later or change it for Saturday at a different time

HOW COME KNOW ONE IS SIGNING UP FOR THE FUN RUN IS HAMACHI THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT SERVER IF YOU WANT

Probably yeah. Peeps don't like Hamch all that well (this includes me) but I just wanna run an event.

Probably yeah. Peeps don't like Hamch all that well (this includes me) but I just wanna run an event.

I understand totally why he wants to use his Hamachi server for the event. I know when I am just goofin off on lets say Philly 2011 Fs, Somebody might be having a Fun run at WF 7 and could still see me zoomin around even though I am on a whole different track. Personallly I like the idea of having this event on his Hamachi server. Less chance of having other players getting in the way or messing things up.

I understand totally why he wants to use his Hamachi server for the event. I know when I am just goofin off on lets say Philly 2011 Fs, Somebody might be having a Fun run at WF 7 and could still see me zoomin around even though I am on a whole different track. Personallly I like the idea of having this event on his Hamachi server. Less chance of having other players getting in the way or messing things up.

actually you can make your own server without hamachi but it is alot more confusing and difficult because you have to portfoward