Sorry About V4

Hagan Moskau

Hey Guys, srry about whats happening to the v4 and the v4 staff will take care of it but i think Connor Richarson is the one whol started it, he has the same aim and the same personality, and dylan (The Owner of RoR Big Dawgs) is the person that has it too, so srry whats happening and i hope you guys could figure it out.

its fine, we should have learned from world finals 12 but being two months past our "deadline" has made these idiots impatient.

As for the person we already know who it was that took over several AIM, skype and SM accounts. Having the same password for everything makes it very easy for someone to access lots of things in your life.

We already know who the person is, his home address, IP, his parents names and are now dealing with it accordingly. Its a slow process but at the end result will more then likely be his internet service provider removing his connection.

Staff have had several people come forward saying they were sent the pack, while we appreciate the heads up it is a bit hypocritical to do so as most of these people are in turn keeping the pack anyway's.

It doesnt help that there are alot of butt hurt kiddies that have been removed from this site and are still trying to get "revenge" by spreading this pack around. We dont care so much about the "followers", more or less about the main person, who must be unaware that in the USA it is illegal to breach into peoples private information, but will soon be learning that lesson.

A heads up though, if you are caught with the pack or attempting to distribute it and have an active account on this site, you are playing with the possibility of being removed from here. If the prospect of having to play with said losers who have already been banned is appealing vs being on the only productive outlet for MT mod in ROR (at this time) for a 1/3 finished pack, then be my guest.

• Upvote 7

its fine, we should have learned from world finals 12 but being two months past our "deadline" has made these idiots impatient.

Its rigs of rods and its a side thing it shouldnt be a job as in yalls case or a life as a members case, to me you all should take as much time as yall need. We all just need to chill out and the pack will be released when its's done, so dont ask dont ask griffin or simon or anyone just WAIT. i cant stress that enough

when i was on some kid was asking for wf13 and the v4 so i told him in all caps to wait like the rest of us.

Yea I remember that kid. Its sad that some people can be so impatient. When it really comes down to it, they have no choice but to wait. Love it or hate it, thats the way it is.

• Upvote 1