Any Team Fortress 2 Fans Ready For Meet The Pyro Today!?

BigfootFanTV

Some of you's might not know but I am a huge Team Fortress 2 player and fan. And today the final "Meet The" video is going to be released, Meet The Pyro. With only about an hour left to go until the video gets released, I want to get your guys opinions on what the video will be about, The Pyromania Update, ect.

Spy is by far the most underrated character.

Between his domination lines, and even just his way of saying "Dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty" really makes me think that if he was explored in some kind of show or movie or whatever, he'd be one of the best charicters in history.

I mean even the basic juxtoposition of a mercyless, betraying, literally back stabing sociopathic murder, who also happens to be an incredibly well spoken intelgent man, even that alone is grounds for some fantastic stories and duologue. let alone the setting of TF played against that, and multiplied tenfold by the relationships between the mercenaries, as again, slightly hinted at with spy/heavies fear and lament of the subhuman creature that is the pyro.

Goddamit valve. pay for a movie already and i'll buy it four times