Trucks for next pack?

Little tiger3

my first post here...

"No Problem" was my favorite. though, i am guessing that you couldn't do the short wheelbase of the old bronco. He did later change the truck to a bronco centurion ( long wheel base bronco).

I would love to see Texas Toy also.

and unless i am blind, i still can't find an old school bigfoot. (79 body)

Thank you guys for creating this wonderful piece of work.

Im not a ford man but im pretty sure the old school bigfoot is in the v3 pack....... like i said i know nothing about ford history but it is an older body style

I don't recall who it was that made the leafer Taurus, but they did a fantastic job. That concept needs to be brought forward and evolved, it would be great to have a bunch of leafers,

This. I would love to see an actual body developed and put under that style of truck. I'm trying to figure out if I can clone NR2K3 to this game and start making some of the speedway events from the TNT era happen.

I don't recall who it was that made the leafer Taurus, but they did a fantastic job. That concept needs to be brought forward and evolved, it would be great to have a bunch of leafers,

Coby Cochran made it. He has made many other leafers. Here is a video of Coby and I messing around with some of his other leafers.. Krimson Krusher and Digger 1(?) This was an early version of the Digger. He has one the much more advanced.