Help With New Truck

imComatose

Question

Hello guys, I just have a few questions. If this is in the wrong place, you can just remove it cus I wasn't positive on where to put this. But anyways, I painted over a Bigfoot (not sure which one) and in game one side is very shiny. I'll post pictures below. Is this normal? I have my HDR off, and I was inside an arena. If there's anything I need to do to edit the truck file or ROR settings, please let me know. I tried in multiple outdoor and indoor stadiums/arenas and its the same thing, one shiny side. Also, the other thing is seeing the side of the truck through the truck. When I'm in 3rd person, I can see the side of the truck through the side, if you don't understand the picture we be below. And again, if there's anything I need to do to fix this please let me know. Thank you!

This side is normal and not shiny:

30nkj2f.jpg

The "shiny" side of the truck:

28l83k4.jpg

Seeing the truck through the sides:

6dvcpx.jpg

5 answers to this question

I tried that, and it is the sun's position. The only issue is that this is one of the only trucks that it happens to, not sure if its the body, or if its just meant to be like that. Even the Bigfoot i painted over doesn't have these problems, the shiny side or the seeing through the body.