Sturges Motorsports New Truck!

Robertson Racing

You live in Phoenix? And yeah I love that they have expanded the team to 4 trucks. And did you hear that Mark Schroeder lives here too?

On mayhem I remember someone saying that the sold 1/2 pint in order to pay for this truck.

yeah they did sell Half Pint to finish this truck so its only Nasty Boy, Unnamed and Untamed and the new truck. And yeah i live in phoenix and recently visited the McGruff shop and the Sturges shop. Pretty cool little shops. And Mark does repeat that ALOT....i think in a quick interview they did with him in phoenix this year it mentioned it at least 3 or 4 times because his truck broke in racing and he couldnt freestyle

i like the name, Ninja Rat Attack

because when i think japanese ninjas, i think matte black corvette.

so many better names. Off the top of my head, let's go for a few. Tempered Steel, Brazen Brute, Snarling Serpant, Visceral Viper, Vicarious Vision.

those are all crap, but better then Ninja Rat attack.

hell, it'd be just as fine nameless. Matte black is always cool

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

i like the name, Ninja Rat Attack

because when i think japanese ninjas, i think matte black corvette.

so many better names. Off the top of my head, let's go for a few. Tempered Steel, Brazen Brute, Snarling Serpant, Visceral Viper, Vicarious Vision.

those are all crap, but better then Ninja Rat attack.

hell, it'd be just as fine nameless. Matte black is always cool

This is the truck (car) they bought on eGay from a guy named John Gularite. It is a cool and different idea but the name is pretty lame. I'm not real hot on these teams trying to capitalize on the rat rod craze lately, and a Corvette rat rod is pretty retarded IMO. Who knows?