new to the world of sim monsters ;)

Derohk

hey all just introducing myself my names Derohk i signed up a while back just had a lot going on at the time when i did seeing as i was on active duty in the U.S. Army and now ive got tons of free time and im ready to sling some dirt and crush some cars ;)

hey all just introducing myself my names Derohk i signed up a while back just had a lot going on at the time when i did seeing as i was on active duty in the U.S. Army and now ive got tons of free time and im ready to sling some dirt and crush some cars ;)

Welcome to the site; You understand everything about RoR the SM Pack and how to install the tracks and the Pack, right?

got it all installed but i have no clue how to make a control scheme for my wheel/pedals

ok to do that go to RoR Config Then click the tab controls press Add and under input type choose Joystick Axis and scroll down in the list above that and find TRUCK_Accelerate; Press that and click add; now with ur pedals connected to the computer and where it has a joystick on the screen and says please move an axis press the accelerator down and click ok; save that and move on to TRUCK_STEER_LEFT and TRUCK_STEER_RIGHT and then brakes and reverse and for rear steer choose COMMANDS_01 and COMMANDS_02 from the list