Why can't I get Damon's Monster Energy Truck

Blues Racing

Question

I downloaded the new pack 4.1 and for some reason the only Monster Energy truck is the Graves Monster Energy. Do I have to clear cache, and regen? I have tried that several times. I have deleted version 3.2 and it keeps coming back and it appears back in the vehicles folder? I want to make sure I have all the trucks in version 4.1, and all the new updates, such as the redeigned handling trucks? If anyone would help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

4 answers to this question

He means he deleted V43 and got V4, but he has the wrong Monster Energy. I don't even see how that's even POSSIBLE! But I will look into it Jason.

*Merged posts*

Redownload V4, remove your current V4 pack, add the new V4 (make sure it's in the "packs" folder, not vehicles), clear/regen cache and try again. Also, make sure you haven't confused Bill Paynes Rockstar Energizer with Damon Bradshaw's Monster Energy. I have seen people do it. Bradshaw's Monster Energy is the only version of that truck that is in the V4, and there are no V4 replicas of any other version of Monster Energy that I have seen. So, I'm sure your predicament confuses many, including myself.

Edited by Eric
Edit button is your friend

Redownload V4, remove your current V4 pack, add the new V4 (make sure it's in the "packs" folder, not vehicles), clear/regen cache and try again. Also, make sure you haven't confused Bill Paynes Rockstar Energizer with Damon Bradshaw's Monster Energy. I have seen people do it. Bradshaw's Monster Energy is the only version of that truck that is in the V4, and there are no V4 replicas of any other version of Monster Energy that I have seen. So, I'm sure your predicament confuses many, including myself.

excuse me but when has bill payne EVER had a rockstar energizer? Rockstar Energizer is a custom truck I made ages ago......

Jason remove your pack from the packs section, clear and regen (this should make it lose all memory of the pack) then add in the re downloaded pack and clear and regen the cache again.

Also make sure you dont download ANYTHING from the v3 archives, make sure its all from v4 section of the downloads.