HOARD YOUR TWINKIES!

SybilSixx66

I hadn't given Hostess going under much of any though until I saw this ebay auction. 3 boxes of Twinkies that so far have 22 bids and are up to $117.50! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccc7eb64c

You know what to do with your Twinkies...

And if you're wondering about the title, I posted this on Mayhem and it censored "Twinkies" for some odd reason?

• Upvote 1

Twinkies won't be gone for long guys. The government made Hostess go out of business so they could buy it out. Hostess will now be government owned. Just like Chrysler and GM. What the white house it doing right now is sickening. So get used to it guys.

Twinkies won't be gone for long guys. The government made Hostess go out of business so they could buy it out. Hostess will now be government owned. Just like Chrysler and GM. What the white house it doing right now is sickening. So get used to it guys.

well just gm is government owned. about 41% of it. chrysler paid back every dime of the bailout. i think another big bakery like little debbie or something is most likely going to pick up the hostess bakeries. well i hope some private owned business buys it and not the government