IDS Presents: Special Event at San Marco, Sunday 12/23/12

runt9

Glad to see we're getting a large amount of sign-ups here. It means a lot to me. I won't be home until late tonight because I'm staying an extra hour or two at work, so you'll all have to rely on Robbie and David to qualify you guys for most of the day. I should be home by 8:30pm EST though and can get back into qualifying people again.

Since it seems that some of you have ignored the description of how to run this track that was both posted on the track's download page, the Author's Notes text file, and the included image that I attached in this track's zip file, I will post this here.

saracinglayout.png

Please follow this guide:

At the start line (the Saran Wrap section), you accelerate forward to the first right hand turn through the “Alleyway”, and into a short straight section before making your 2nd long, wide right handed turn. Upon entering the Chicago Style layout, you’ll straighten back out, and fly across the first set of cars, into a tight left hand turn. Accelerate along the straight, and fly over the second set of cars, into another tight left hand turn. Again, accelerate along the straight, and across the final set of cars to the finish.

Once you enter the Chicago style portion of the track, you have three hits over the cars/ramps.

Also note: We are running on San Marco SECOND STOP. Not the First Stop (2005) version. Please make sure you have the correct track when you get in game.

Thank you, and good luck to all qualifiers!