Steering issues.

Willis

Question

Hello, My name is Willis,

I'm fairly new to the MT part of ROR, and was wondering if anyone had any tips on steering? I can't seem to steer a corner without it being on two wheels,or flip over,  unless I go really slow. I've seen a lot of the videos of the trucks sliding like the real MT's do.  So is there any tricks or tips for this?  Thanks a bunch everyone!

-Willis

3 answers to this question

Well, as you may know, these trucks act so much like they do in real life thanks to the amazing people that made the pack. You have to steer differently on different because tracks because the track are made differently. The only true answer that i can give you is you have to drive on different tracks with different truck. But something i have noticed is that it isnt good to hold the gas when turning.

Use Throttle rythmn. If you can get the hang of it you'll eventually get the truck to easilly slide around the corners. Use rear steer to your advantage too if it starts to tip turn the rear stear the opposite directio youre turning. You can turn both front and rear steer to the opposite direction you are turning and lay heavy into the throttle to slide around easy. Thats all i got.