One of the simplest things you could make, probably.

mjkproductions

Hey, I need help with something. I'm planning on making parts of my video, but to do what I want to do, I'd need a track that basically works as a greenscreen. No obstacles, all I just need is light green ground, and light green sky. Thanks.

Edit: sorry I didn't use the format, I didn't really know how to put that idea in the request format.

If you're just going to use it for taking pictures you could just use one of the tracks with the white outside that isn't textured then you could just select it and edit it....unless of course your truck is white then it might not work too good; best bet for this type of thing is to pick a really off the wall color you don't ever see on a monster truck to make it easier.

• Upvote 1

Definitely agree with Ryan on this. For the picture I currently have as my avatar, I just made a box with all the faces for floors, ceiling and walls face inward and textured it with a pure white 64x64 square. The lighting might throw some shots off if you did or didn't get rid of the specular and diffuse lines in the material file. Even so, try to find the best, most even lighting for your shot. It's not perfect, but after some filling in Paint.net, I got the shot I wanted for my avatar.