[TOOL/UTILITY] Rigs Of Rods Dedicated Server Utility V1.0

SPJESTER

Hello everyone! Not many people know who i am on the ror and Sim monster community, but i am also a well known android developer.

Yes you can google me.

I have gotten pretty good at creating simple utilities that do certain task, And people are all the time asking me how to create a server.

I believe i have put together that solution. In this Utility you have 3 pre configured set up servers. 
The profanity filter is disabled as well as the caps lock blocker. This tool is just to get more servers out there for users to use.
Only way for something to grow, is to make it bigger

ServerAlpha is the first server, it will control your admin file and plugins.

ServerBravo and ServerCharlie are just 2 spare servers that you can just change the name and fire up.

This is what my server looks like running my server
rorserver-1.png

Utility Options up Close
rorserver2-1.png

You can fully customize your servers, launch all 3 from one window, and these are script ready! I use ports 12001-12003.

From the readme

This is my personal server setup script for Rigs of Rods .38
-Simply open the ports on your router 
(aka Port Forward or Nat Passthough), Ports 12001-12003 TCP/UDP

Run the SERVERSTART.bat for each, or use the custom console "Utility Start" to launch them easily.

Enjoy! PM Me if you would like my list of admin tokens or contact me at mhowell34@gmail.com

NOTE: AS OF NOW, ALL THE SERVERS POINT TO SERVER 1's ADMIN FILE and Scripts. 
SO YOU CAN HAVE 3 SERVERS AND USE 1 FILE AND KEEP YOUR ADMINS

P.S. Hope this helps someone, You can easily configure more if needed

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/85b5903f7aaa7c08d296b8421c39ac8963486a08a328b476226679789e9ba9ac/analysis/1361772942/

.bat appears to be clean, nothing harmful going on there as well after examining it.

Also before downloading make sure to look at the file description incase it changes.

Uploaded By: SPJESTER
Uploaded On: 2013-02-23 00:05:38
MD5 Sum: 6d175f86e4c7206bb3e6b00d080a3d02

If it changes please report this post, and we shall update you with more information.