I got a Xbox 360!

Team Destruction

Well the new Xbox is coming out really soon.. So idk if that was a good idea.

Pretty much the reason that I will be saving for a gaming PC build....that and the fact that in 5-6 more years there will be another console to out-date the ones coming this year. :ph34r: The good news is all the older models will be selling cheaper and so will the games to make room for the new stuff so I wouldn't go too crazy buying stuff at the moment if I were a X360/PS3 owner.

Pretty much the reason that I will be saving for a gaming PC build....that and the fact that in 5-6 more years there will be another console to out-date the ones coming this year. :ph34r: The good news is all the older models will be selling cheaper and so will the games to make room for the new stuff so I wouldn't go too crazy buying stuff at the moment if I were a X360/PS3 owner.

Yeah PC gaming is the smart choice in the end. You can upgrade parts when things become outdated. Plus I find the PC gaming experience to be much better than console.

Yes but the original price cost more for a good one and then you have to update parts, i just like consoles better, however im not getting the new xbox or ps4, im getting valves steambox.