World Finals 15 is....

xXTri99erXx

I am sorry, but they changed there prices from $52 or something like that to $80 because its a two day event. That is retarded as hell if you ask me. I hate to sound cheap but we could barely aford it before. Nobody asked for the day change and there for we shouldnt get scammed because they only care for the money and dont give a crap about our input. I might not be going because we take 4-6 people every year. Thanks a lot guy who came up with this idea.

Wow who craped in your cerel bowl the reason for the prise rise is welll take a look at our economy its made living in america a pain in the but for people plus you think getiing those trucks to las vegas is cheap? Besides you got the event going on for two days so you know more people are gona want to come and see it that means twice the amout of work for people who make the tracks so just think about our economy you can thank them and next time think about what your about to post cause this sounds like complaining and i have to deal with that everydY at school so yea theres some advise

its cheaper per day now and that is BS? a 28 dollar increase for an extra day is cheap considering the amount FELD will have to pay for vendors, display trucks/driver's and side attractions.

They added another 4 trucks and were already pushing finish time this year, not everyone wants to be at a stadium from 8am-12pm. There is so many pro's to con's I question if you really sat back and even thought about it and no the economy has absolutely nothing to do with it

locking this

• Upvote 6