YouTube Channel

xXTri99erXx

So some of you guys know me and know how the league I started is a fail and I am dearly sorry for that. I will try to get the small team back together! But this is about something else, my YouTube channel.
I do all kinds of gaming like Happy Wheels, Minecraft, What ever people ask for, and sometimes Amnesia. I upload my most recent videos in HD and create my crappy background and thumbnails which are OKAY. I am sometimes funny to most people and think I am okay with my content, I upload on a daily bases unless something comes up. Go ahead and check me out if you want!

Latest Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBmrzJlB2tY

^^^^^ Dosent have a thumbnail yet

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SafetyNugget

Also, Sorry for my retarded high pitched girl or little boy voices, me trying to be funny.

If I am not aloud to post my channel or advertise it, I will be fine if taken down.

Skimmed through a few videos and I have a few suggestions.

Game Volume: While it is nice to hear the games it is rather pointless to do some sort of commentary over it if it completely drowns out your own voice.

Voice Volume: In each of the videos I skimmed through I could barely tell anyone was talking at all unless you were doing some sort of scream/squeal.

The Music...I know it was only for a short amount of time but if you want music I think you should leave it at the end of your videos with more information (Facebook page, subscribe, etc)

Now this part bothered me a little though it may not bother others at all, I disliked the few bits of complaining I heard in the one happy wheels video and granted it was probably in a sarcastic manner it was hard to decipher it due to the previously mentioned volume issues. I can see a point if there was a legitimate bug or glitch but just because you keep dying on a level or killing yourself via sword throws that is entirely on you not the creator of the level. I don't know of many people that want to spend 10-20+ minutes watching someone play a game and complain throughout a lot of the duration of a video so I would suggest trying to hold back on that.

You are 15 according to your profile here so don't take the voice comments too harshly as your voice will likely change quite a bit in the future (or maybe not but you just never know with certain things). On your channel you have Tobuscus and Pewdiepie as featured channels so a wise idea would be to study some of the things they do as you're watching them and don't be afraid to go back to some of their earlier videos to see what they've changed.

Hopefully what I've written can help you out in some way without being too negative granted I only looked at about 3-4 videos but noticed a common issue right from the start in all of them, future suggestions I would give you would be a higher quality microphone, editing software you are used to and know your way around (video & audio). Good luck with your channel. B)

Oh yes, I almost forgot something...don't be afraid to speak clearly (and sometimes that may be louder then you are used to sitting by yourself) or if you are afraid of bothering or waking anyone then try to schedule your recording time so it does not interfere with any others you may be living with. Also I see you have 2 different accounts listed above in the post and then in your signature, my suggestion on that is choose the one you want to grow the most and focus on just that one channel.

Edited by RKM
  • Upvote 1

Ryan summed it up great, the main thing that bugs me is when people try to be funny so much that they really overdo it and end up just not being funny at all. A lot of people do this on YouTube, just please stay away from that... try playing some other games (not just the games that everyone else plays). If you change what you're doing, follow some of what Ryan said, I think you can be successful in the future..