New Trucks from Flame Motorsports

RecklessChannel2

Those aren't new....They are the same King Krunch and Nitro Hornet trucks that have been running all year. Feld doesn't approve of drivers that run the MJ series running the same name in other events. Just like back in the MLMT days. David and Daron ran Nitro Fish and Nitro Hornet. Once MJ picks up again in the fall, both trucks will be back to original.

Yeah, you're way off Matt. Monster Jam has no right to tell them to run a different name at any point. The Swansons did something similar with their trucks for the SST events, it could be the case that SST encouraged them to do something geared better towards sponsors, or new sponsors came to them just in regards to SST. Otherwise, most every truck that runs other promotions than Monster Jam stays exactly the same. It's by action of the team if they change for whatever reason. MLMT was the same case also. 

That may be true Travis, but they also did it to not rustle any feathers with Feld. Feld does not particularly care for trucks running in there series running in others under the same name. I.E. mlmt. Also Feld will not allow trucks running in their series to run badges or decals of other promotors. Feld may not be able to do anything about it, but that still doesn't mean they like it or care for it. I know for a fact that that was the reason behind the different names for MLMT. Scott Hartsock was also going to do the same thing with Outlaw 57 or what ever.

I know they weren't different trucks because I could recognize the wheels. The paint schemes are what I was wondering about. By the way, I don't know if this is true, but I specifically asked Daron what Aaron was doing and he said he was going to be Dennis's new crew chief. I don't think it's true but if you know post it here.

I know they weren't different trucks because I could recognize the wheels. The paint schemes are what I was wondering about. By the way, I don't know if this is true, but I specifically asked Daron what Aaron was doing and he said he was going to be Dennis's new crew chief. I don't think it's true but if you know post it here.

That'd be a bit odd seeing how long he's worked with Pablo, unless of course Ryan will step into ETL full time next season