Grave Digger Sounds

Metallica530

Question

Alright, a few weeks ago, I somehow managed to get a set of rather impressive Grave Digger sound into RoR. I don't believe they came from the scrapyard section, but I do remember downloading a truck which the sounds we're on, and from that point on, it would add those sounds to whatever truck I downloaded. Unfortunatly, I had to re-instal V4 and I ended up having to move back to the old sounds. Can anyone give me a hand and tell me what trucks those darned things were on. I dang fell in love with 'em.

I believe it may have been the custom Hulk truck, but i'm on an iOS system; kinda hard to play RoR on an iPod.

6 answers to this question

Did the sound pop up recently? I believe the incredible hulk that was put up a few weeks ago does have altered sounds, so it very well may be that. I haven't tried that truck yet, but if it was that truck and you liked it this much, I think I gotta try them out. Blah blah blah...

As a side note, have you downloaded any of Outlawed's trucks with Zoomies? God I love that sound. Paired it with the 2013 Grave Digger 20 and it's like heaven...or as close as a bunch of .wav files mixed together with an algorithm could get.

Yeah, i'd say they came up between a month, to a month and a half ago. I don't know why I like them some much. I guess there just different from the standard V4 sounds.

I'm not quite sure which trucks have the zoomies on them, but I do have the Dejong buggy, truggy, and the Ford TT. Would any of those have them, although for some reason the Ford won't work. Might be missing something, but I'm not sure.

I uploaded my sounds to the scrapyard a few weeks ago so they could be mine. My set doesn't apply the same sound to every truck though. And if anyone was having trouble with them working it's because of the soundscript files in the trucks Outlawed uploaded conflicted with the soundscript file I made when I uploaded the pack. Simply delete the soundscript files that were included with the trucks Outlawed uploaded and then everything should work fine. 

• Upvote 1