RoR .37 VS. .38

Mattworty

Question

So, I have become more interested in rock crawling, especially in RoR. Only problem is, only old and crappy rock crawlers are available for .37. So my question is, does V4 work at all with .38 still, or did you guys solve the problem? Please respond as soon as possible, Thanks Beauties! ;)

7 answers to this question

Really the only problem with V4 and 0.38 is the tire issue on some trucks, which you have to fix manually. Other than that, it is pretty much the same. I love the fact that in the later versions of 38, you can spawn a vehicle, then remove it, which creates alot less lag for some users. Also, you have access to quickly remove and add vehicles to the place you are at.

Thanks Beauties! ;)

And Mind I ask..What does that mean...

Exactly as Jon Cannon said. Find the tire fix and you can use 0.38 without noticing much difference. It's a bit time consuming to go through the files and change each one, and you'll have to do that with every new truck you download, but to me it's worth it...if you have lots of time on your hands. If not, I had both 0.37 and 0.38 on my computer at the same time. You could use 0.37 for monster trucks and 0.38 for everything else.

Actually the trucks are way faster in .38. You can have multiple versions of RoR, I have about 6 or 7. 

As for the beauties part, I think he may be watching some MinnesotaBurns on youtube  :mellow:

I might re-download 0.37 and try it out again just to see the difference, because i dont remember noticing much at all.