World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

@Metallica530: The reason for that is because with the increase in obstacle size and the amount there are, getting big air is harder. Also the it's caused by other drivers not doing as much, so now since unlike say 5 or more years ago when everyone went as big as they could, now they have to worry about surviving the track, so doing even that is quite the feat. When you're able to do that, get some sick air, a donut and a wheelie (I'm pretty sure cross-threads don't score much anymore unless their big, or something out of the ordinary happens and you survive it), your set for the gold. Backflips aren't mandatory, it's just a phase that will either pass, or be an ordinary staple in competition (like donuts or wheelies).

P.S. I don't think I'll ever figure out how to work this "quote" button.

That fire was a mistake on the official's part, if they'd shut him down earlier that bonfire probably wouldn't have happened.

honestly, i think just standing on the throttle for thirty seconds while on your roof is a pretty dumb thing to do, especially since i've heard that the motors don't even have rev limiters. i'm actually suprised more trucks don't go up in flames come to think

So with the TV lineups being announced. Doesn't look like the POD will be aired. I know at the East Rutherford event they were saying it would be the last episodes aired on SPEED. That never happened, so does that mean theirs my airing them?

EDIT: sorry, thought I was in the silly season thread. Not sure how I made the mistake but I did. Sorry about that.