A new personal record

SybilSixx66

Well, I don't know how I did it, but I managed to hit not one, but TWO vehicles within 30 minutes today! Both for the same stupid reason, too. Basically, I'm not used to my new Buick being so much longer than my old Altima yet, and I'm almost always misjudging distances in it, which I almost always have more room than I think, but not today. The first time, I grazed a guy's bumper trying to get into a parking space to deliver papers, but it barely left a scratch so he just smiled and shrugged it off. Then, once I'd finished the stop, I backed into a guy's pick-up. Put a pretty decent dent in his passenger door and janked the side-step all up. The guy wasn't really that mean about it, just frustrated. Called the cops to get an insurance report done up, which took at least about 30 minures just for them to show up, and once all was said and done, we'd been there about 2 HOURS!!! (good thing no one was hurt, right?)  All that really happened to my car was a scratch on the front and a small dent on the rear qp, plus some mud he had on his truck.

When the officers were finished, (it toook 2 of them, apparently) they hand us our information back and say: "Alright, since it's raining, y'all both have insurance, and no one was hurt, I'm not gonna issue any citations. You're free to go." That's honestly the first time I've been sincerily glad it was raining...

Well, that went well. I told my dad that the insurance called me today saying that they would cover the damage to his truck at no expense to me. But they're telling me that I'm making absolutely NO sense whatsoever. I told them everything that happened, as it happened, what was said and done, and everything, and all I got was 2 cheap shots to the head and an extreme ear-full from every angle. Trust me, If I said everything I want to right now, I would be banned from both the internet and leaving home for eternity, and the rest of my family would be in the f*cking morgue, so yeah, great way to spend a Friday night...

I just don't understand what they don't get! It makes perfect sense to me and everyone else I tell the story too, so what do they not get!? I DIDN'T GET A TICKET AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING! HELL, MY INSURANCE MAY GO UP, BUT IT WON'T BE UNTIL MY POLICY RENEWS IN FEBUARY!!!! My god, cut me a f*cking break, would ya? (f*cking morons...)