Tire help

Mark Iron

Question

Was switching a few trucks to Rock's new tires and I think I have done something rather wrong, as seen in the picture below.

screenshot_1_zps362b1f7c.jpg

Some trucks this is on all four tires.  Some just 2.   Also, tried switching back to Rock's old tires and same result as seen above.  I think I might have deleted a mesh and/or material I should not have.   Any help is appreciated.

6 answers to this question

I followed Rock's instructions by the book with another truck, my Rocket truck, and got similar results even after redownloading the parts.   Put the needed items in the right spots and still am having issues.   Really unsure what I did wrong honestly.   Rocket's tires look worse than this truthfully.

Am becoming more and more convinced I deleted something from my v4 regarding the tires that I shouldn't have.

Tried it again this morning.   Now, every truck that had the old tires is crashing my game.   And still having the same issue with the new ukraines.   Redownloaded v4 too and added any possible missing files and yea.   No luck.    Anyone have any ideas?

This is what Rocket (which has Rock's new tires looks like now after trying to fix it)

screenshot_3_zps26d5f4f6.jpg

screenshot_2_zpsaf7479d9.jpg