How to use V4 downloaded trucks?

YoungGuns21

Question

Ok, so I got RoR .37, I've downloaded the V4 pack and some tracks and everything works perfectly. However, when I tried to download some cool V4 Custom trucks and replicas, and I put them in the "packs" folder, they would just crash the game when I tried to spawn them. Then I read somewhere that you're supposed to put the files that are in the truck's .zip into the V4 .zip, and then clear the cache. So I took the trucks I downloaded, moved the files in their .zips into the V4 .zip, cleared the cache and started the game. However, when I reached the truck selection screen, it was showing me terrains instead of trucks! I can't use the game at all now...what in the world happened? How am I supposed to import V4 trucks?? Am I doing something wrong? Help!  :(

4 answers to this question

Ok, this is how it lays out.

Download V4, extract it into itself to create a folder with all the v4 zip stuff in it. move that folder to the vehicles folder in your Rigs Of Rods main folder. Then, When you've downloaded some addon trucks, move them into your new v4 folder. does that clear stuff up a bit?

Ok, this is how it lays out.

Download V4, extract it into itself to create a folder with all the v4 zip stuff in it. move that folder to the vehicles folder in your Rigs Of Rods main folder. Then, When you've downloaded some addon trucks, move them into your new v4 folder. does that clear stuff up?

Almost...how do I extract something into itself?