trucks wont work

fastfivenine

Question

14 answers to this question

go under the advanced tab in the Configurator, then click the "clear cache" button. wait a few seconds then click "regen cache"next to the first button. this reloads all the files you've added to the game, including the whole truck pack. i have to do this each time i add a truck, otherwise mine does the same thing.

ok it does say f1/f2 but its not working. f2 looks like it resets the truck and f1 does nothing

sounds like you may need to remap some keys in the configurator. of course thats just my guess. i use a wheel that came with pre-mapped controls so i dunno.

im using the 37.126 I believe.

yea I was looking at the controls on the config and I don't see rear steer listed nor anything using f1/f2. its hard trying to get the trucks turned it tight spaces. I have to power slide it and cut the wheel hard in the opposite direction. I got a lot better at it but rear steer would be nice. I may try and hook up the original key board that came with the computer and see if it works. but I like my wireless with the mouse on it.