Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

Basically, you know all those kids that drive dumped civics scraping the frame? you'll see about 700 "illest" or fatlace or hellaflusgstickers plastered allover them. its disgusting trend, and I have no idea what monsters have to do with it at all, they aren't low, they aren't a civic, they aren't hellaflush, and they certainly don't need overly edited photos with fake stancenation tags to look cool.

/rant

I tried to dump sonuva to make it hellaflush, didn't work so well.

Oh okay. So Bucket, whats Monster Trucks gotta do with it? Not being rude or anything, just asking.

IT'S JUST A FRICKIN' EDITED PIC. I WANTED TO SHOWCASE IT HERE BECAUSE OF THE WORK I PUT INTO IT, BUT NO, I GET A RANT AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ONE WORD. CAN'T WE ALL JUST APPRECIATE THE PIC... THE CREATIVITY, THE BEAUTY, AND WHAT NOT? Geez... it's just a pic I put up. I don't get any compliments, just a rant and all that.

And Tharindu, why not?

• Upvote 1

Basically, you know all those kids that drive dumped civics scraping the frame? you'll see about 700 "illest" or fatlace or hellaflusgstickers plastered allover them. its disgusting trend, and I have no idea what monsters have to do with it at all, they aren't low, they aren't a civic, they aren't hellaflush, and they certainly don't need overly edited photos with fake stancenation tags to look cool.

/rant

I tried to dump sonuva to make it hellaflush, didn't work so well.

Wait wut.. Wes is alive?

• Upvote 1

Wait wut.. Wes is alive?

I'm alive, I haven't seen any reason to really get involved again unfortunately, especially after seeing the new abominations in v4, and people stealing my models.using without permission, I'll pass for now.

(I will not call anyone out, so do not ask.)

Also, The whole sketchup is for noobs thing, not putting down blender or anything. that stuff is amazing. But don't forget where you guys come from. I made a lot of stuff for you guys and It irks me that none of my tracks are on here anymore, and I constantly get asked to start making tracks or to share my old tracks when it seems they aren't appreciated, and theirs plenty of other tracks. I understand that most are Chicago ovals, But MJ, Right? All the kids want just FS anyway. Why bother making Fun race courses when all I'll hear is "the fs sucks" "why isn't there a massive 3 bus kicker in the center" "When will you make a fs only track?"

I'm just ranting now. Hope you guys are doing alright.

• Upvote 1

I'm alive, I haven't seen any reason to really get involved again unfortunately, especially after seeing the new abominations in v4, and people stealing my models.using without permission, I'll pass for now.

Also, The whole sketchup is for noobs thing, not putting down blender or anything. that stuff is amazing. But don't forget where you guys come from. I made a lot of stuff for you guys and It irks me that none of my tracks are on here anymore, and I constantly get asked to start making tracks or to share my old tracks when it seems they aren't appreciated, and theirs plenty of other tracks. I understand that most are Chicago ovals, But MJ, Right? All the kids want just FS anyway. Why bother making Fun race courses when all I'll hear is "the fs sucks" "why isn't there a massive 3 bus kicker in the center" "When will you make a fs only track?"

alright first off, who took your models and what models are they? before you rant about it show reasons and examples

>>claims his models are stolen

>>wont speak up

makes complete sense!

As for your tracks not being on here, there have been several hosting server updates and a few server changes. Most of the older tracks had to be reuploaded. The funny thing there is I bet 5 bucks that had someone uploaded one of your old tracks, you would be flipping out over someone "stealing" your track.

• Upvote 2

Hey Wes, you probably have no f***ing idea all the crap that happened during the V4 process while you were gone anyway. So before bashing something you had nothing to do with. Get your facts together before looking like a complete jackass.

I'm kind of shocked to hear that from you Wes. Abominations? I challenge anybody to come out and create anything as realistic as what those guys did with those trucks. According to our sources within the industry these trucks drive and handle exactly as they would in real life with very few exceptions. V3 is an abomination compared to this pack. As far as stolen models go, honestly i'm sick of hearing that. In the MTM2 community models were re-worked all the time. If someone can take your work, and make it a little better or use it on something different, who honestly cares as long as it benefits the entire community? Thats my view on it, and the view of the Sim-Monsters staff. If you do not like it, i suggest your stay here be a short one.

• Upvote 4