Wheely King Facelift

Warwizard

I'm working on my wheely king after seeing my sway bars bending and by body getting destroyed, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get some good metal sway bars and body templates (shock therapy would be great.) I'm not talking about a shock therapy body, I mean like a big decal of the paint scheme. Any help on finding those would be great. Thanks.

You can buy metal sway bars online, they sell them on many different RC superstore websites, as for the Shock Therapy body what you would have to do is buy a clear body and custom make it yourself. I don't believe the sell Shock Therapy body, the closest thing if you wanted an SIR truck body would be the ground pounder body from RedCat Racing and those dont fit on Wheely Kings I believe, hope this helps.  

You can buy metal sway bars online, they sell them on many different RC superstore websites, as for the Shock Therapy body what you would have to do is buy a clear body and custom make it yourself. I don't believe the sell Shock Therapy body, the closest thing if you wanted an SIR truck body would be the ground pounder body from RedCat Racing and those dont fit on Wheely Kings I believe, hope this helps.

thanks. I was looking for stuff like that.

CPE has a few parts for the Wheely King, but they mainly sell products for the Tamiya Clodbuster. The Redcat Shock Therapy might look a little weird on your truck. The Ground Pounder has a wheelbase of 457mm and the Wheely King is 432mm.

http://crawfordperformanceengineering.com/index.php

http://www.redcatracing.com/Search#cv=GROUND POUNDER#ct=Bodies%20%26%20Parts

CPE is releasing a full metal plate chassis that will come with 4-links, sway bars and mounting plates for the wheely king.  (I'm pretty sure.)  It's pretty much all you have to do is take off the plastic chassis plates and bolt those on.  Also, when you buy it, they will powder coat it any color you want.

CPE is releasing a full metal plate chassis that will come with 4-links, sway bars and mounting plates for the wheely king.  (I'm pretty sure.)  It's pretty much all you have to do is take off the plastic chassis plates and bolt those on.  Also, when you buy it, they will powder coat it any color you want.

Sounds amazing. is this one unit or several different parts?