Taurus pack and hot wheels world finals 6 breakable.

Hornetguy97

Name: Custom Taurus and hot wheels world finals 6

Body: truck

Chassis: CDR?

Paint (images of color/graphics): no change

Other details: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1366-custom-taurus-pack/

And- http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1604-hot-wheels-world-finals-6/

I won't use these in leagues or anything, just for me. Greatly appreciated, thanks

You can easily make the truck breakable. You need a breakable truck and the truck that you want to make breakable. Open the breakable .truck file in Notepad.  Select and copy (Ctrl+C) all the lines from "nodes" to the line "camera". Then open your regular .truck file in Notepad, select and delete lines from "nodes" to the line "camera" and paste (Ctrl+V) the copied lines from the breakable truck to the regular .truck file.

If the the breakable .truck file says something like

"detacher_group 5

set_beam_defaults -1, -1, 200005, 300000000005"

, you will want to copy those those lines and replace them into the regular .truck file as this is what makes the truck "break".

It doesn't really matter which breakable .truck file you choose to use to do this as they are all pretty much to same.

Hope this helps!

You can easily make the truck breakable. You need a breakable truck and the truck that you want to make breakable. Open the breakable .truck file in Notepad.  Select and copy (Ctrl+C) all the lines from "nodes" to the line "camera". Then open your regular .truck file in Notepad, select and delete lines from "nodes" to the line "camera" and paste (Ctrl+V) the copied lines from the breakable truck to the regular .truck file.

If the the breakable .truck file says something like

"detacher_group 5

set_beam_defaults -1, -1, 200005, 300000000005"

, you will want to copy those those lines and replace them into the regular .truck file as this is what makes the truck "break".

It doesn't really matter which breakable .truck file you choose to use to do this as they are all pretty much to same.

Hope this helps!

it creates a new truck and crashes the game, i didnt test to see if the truck actually worked before i tried, i will try again though.