Can Someone Help Me With This Ror Prob?

monsterjamtv

Question

7 answers to this question

You have made 2 topics about this, learn to add truck to your V4 pack

I think he made another post in the Help and Support section because I informed him that the original one was in the wrong section. (http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/7763-can-someone-help-me-with-this-ror-prob/#entry96438) I should have been more clear, I didn't mean to tell you to post the same thing in two different sections.

I think he made another post in the Help and Support section because I informed him that the original one was in the wrong section. (http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/7763-can-someone-help-me-with-this-ror-prob/#entry96438) I should have been more clear, I didn't mean to tell you to post the same thing in two different sections.

Can Someone Just Tell me how do it now -_-

I responded in your original post. :mellow:  In case you didn't see it and/or still don't understand, here's a more detailed version.

To add/replace a new truck:

1. Extract the .zip file into your v4 folder. This should be on open folder located in the "vehicles" section of Rigs of Rods in your documents.

2. Some files have the same names. When this happens a window will pop up, giving you some options.

3. Click the "Move and Replace" option. You will want to do this for .material and .mesh files as well as some image files. This will allow the new truck to appear instead of the old v4 one.

4. Go into your RoR configurator (Probably located as a shortcut on your desktop.)

4. Click the "Advanced" tab and select "Clear cache" then "Regen cache". This process can take a few minutes depending on how many vehicles and terrains you have in your game.

5. Once that's done select "Save and Play" and the shiny new updated truck should appear.

To extract files:

1. Right click in the desired .zip file

2. Select the option "Extract all"

3. Select "Browse" and find the location of your v4 folder and select "Extract"

The files will extract until you come across another file with the same name. *See steps 2-3 above.*

I responded in your original post. :mellow:  In case you didn't see it and/or still don't understand, here's a more detailed version.

1. Extract the .zip file into your v4 folder. This should be on open folder located in the "vehicles" section of Rigs of Rods in your documents.

2. Some files have the same names. When this happens a window will pop up, giving you some options.

3. Click the "Move and Replace" option. You will want to do this for .material and .mesh files as well as some image files. This will allow the new truck to appear instead of the old v4 one.

4. Go into your RoR configurator (Probably located as a shortcut on your desktop.)

4. Click the "Advanced" tab and select "Clear cache" then "Regen cache". This process can take a few minutes depending on how many vehicles and terrains you have in your game.

5. Once that's done select "Save and Play" and the shiny new updated truck should appear.

To extract files:

The files will extract until you come across another file with the same name. *See steps 2-3 above.*

Thanks! Now I Can Use Some Updated 2014 Trucks! :D

Thanks! Now I Can Use Some Updated 2014 Trucks! :D

To extract files:

umm when i click the + for packs it doesnt open anything :(