Looking for Track designers and World Finals Track Maker

Nascarfan98

So I've been thinking about the direction of this league after the first season concludes. I was thinking more of a FS mania direction. But my track designing skills are lets say....Not good. So I was looking for people out there who could make draw ups of obstacles that would fit in arenas or full track designs that we could use in next season. I know some of you are thinking "You're still in your first season why are you thinking about next season. My response to that is that I feel its never to early to look ahead. I'm still focusing on this season and I'm currently working on the video from Birmingham just having some Movie Maker difficulties but those problems are starting to work themselves out. 

And the second part to this is I have no World Finals track for this year. I'm looking for something about the size of a Fall madness or a San Marco arena. Now to those people who say "Oh those are too big to be arenas!" Let me tell you the definition of an arena. Indoor stadium, case closed, goodnight. So I'm looking for someone to do that. if you want to do it and need a stadium I can build one or request permission to use someone elses for ya. 

Thank yall for joining this league and hope to have a great first season with ya mates

I know its a tiny bit off topic, but instead of using windows movie maker, I would suggest investing in something a bit better like corel videostudio, its about 70 dollars but its definitely worth it if your going to constantly make videos for the league. Just a suggestion. Much love <3 

I know its a tiny bit off topic, but instead of using windows movie maker, I would suggest investing in something a bit better like corel videostudio, its about 70 dollars but its definitely worth it if your going to constantly make videos for the league. Just a suggestion. Much love <3 

no money right now. I bought cyber link but that got corrupted and it wouldn't let me redownload it.