Trucks Won't Work

CorvairGuy69

Question

I have been downloading trucks from this page for about a year now but I cannot get them to work in the game. I was wondering if there would be someone willing to help me to get them to work through Google Hangout. I chose Hangout because I can screen share through that so the person that is helping can see what I am doing.

8 answers to this question

heres what i did when you get the error screen see what is says is missing if it says gravedigger billboard or just random numbers and letters you should try loading a v4 truck first if it says something like SIRwsouter.mesh then you dont have it in your pack and you can either look for it in other trucks or go to the .truck file and change it if this is confusing then look in the tutorials someone posted how to fix trucks that dont work oh and if you have problems loading max d kreg or tropical thunder in stock v4 and you run .38 the problem is that there is a extra h in .mesh for example somecomponent.meshh

I am having a similar problem, except V4 works but is missing several things (Max D body, transfer case on all trucks, axles and drive shafts on most trucks, bodies not textured). However this stops me from adding new/making trucks. If someone could send me a properly working V4 (stock or trucks added, doesn't matter) it would be greatly appreciated. I have downloaded V4 5 times and it's still the same. I've been here a few years, so I know how to work RoR, I had to redo everything after a virus wiped my RoR files (only them for some reason).