Nascar the Game 2011

Thargo

The reason why i never play nr2003 is the fact is there are noobs in leagues that like to purposly tap you but make it look like your fault. Thats one reason why i havent joined the SM league,but if anyone has a 360 and wants to racing online nascar 2011 add my gamertag DougTheBug EG

How the hell do you know what goes on in the SM league when you've never even raced in it?

We don't want people like you racing with us anyways so good fricken' riddance.

I think someone has spent a little too much time at openspeedway or mr. norms. People normally take leagues seriously, us especially you dont really see any other league with 40 lead changes in a race with very few cautions. Anyway to get this topic back on track there should be a patch coming out in the next few weeks with some major updates to gameplay which should make it more enjoyable to race against the ai, havnt tried online yet but im sure its like ever other console racing game and people glitch all over the track and its near impossible to not netcode wreck em

• Upvote 1

I heard online's so awful you can't even race properly on it. If you have a couple of racers, it will maybe be ok, if you have more, its inevitable that you're gonna have problems. Turns out the game, wasn't as described huh? Hopefully, this patch will fix a lot of things that need to be fixed.

i bought it thursday, i've played nr2003 before also.

this game is REALLY fun in single player. the replays of wrecks are very unrealistic, but the racing is realistic imo. the damage is not very good, but eutechnyx said theres a patch on the way for that. haven't tried online either.

its a pick up and play game, where nr2003 isn't. there are some tracks that have night and day options also.

i personally think its worth $60, not sure about everyone else's opinion.

The reason why i never play nr2003 is the fact is there are noobs in leagues that like to purposly tap you but make it look like your fault. Thats one reason why i havent joined the SM league,but if anyone has a 360 and wants to racing online nascar 2011 add my gamertag DougTheBug EG

Sounds like your a backmarker anyways and aren't fast enough to even stay out of someones way if you think like that..I for one am no noob, I used to race in DMP, last time i checked they didn't allow noobs in that league...

• Upvote 3

never really thought that one out.

it just seems that on my computer it takes FOREVER for the game to load... not like loading but it stays on the intro screen for a long time.

Or maybe it's operator error, or your computer fails. I have no problem running NR2003 on my computer (and it's not hard to figure out that you can get rid of the intro sequence in the options section). LOL @ the people who think N:TG 2011 is better than NR2003, you obviously don't watch NASCAR or have a clue about NASCAR.

• Upvote 1

I obviously do realize NR2003 is better than NTG 2011, by FAR, Eutechnyx screwed up big time with this game. The "unrealistic" wrecks I don't really mind cause they were not aiming for a FULL-simulation Nascar game,that's where NR2003 comes in. Cause NR2003 is basically a Nascar simulation lol. My opinion is they TOTALLY screwed everyone who payed $65 for this game. I hope this patch will fix some things.

Honestly the wrecks arnt that bad, its just like nr2003 the ai pile into them and start flipping. I wouldnt say this game was a waste of money either, the ai race alot more competetively/realistically imo than nr2003. By looking at the list they have for stuff being fixed in the patch its gonna make the game pretty sick.

• Upvote 1

Honestly the wrecks arnt that bad, its just like nr2003 the ai pile into them and start flipping. I wouldnt say this game was a waste of money either, the ai race alot more competetively/realistically imo than nr2003. By looking at the list they have for stuff being fixed in the patch its gonna make the game pretty sick.

I agree, it wasnt a total waste of money, but they shouldn't have charged $65 for this game. Sure, offline is pretty cool, just the Flag issues and other things. But, the other problem is the online mode. But, the patch'll hopefully fix alot of things as said before.