Please Help!

monsterjamtv

Question

I have two problems and it would mean a lot if you could please help me.

First, I use 0.38 and whenever I download the 0.38 compatible v4 pack and put it into the packs folder, it doesnt show up. I do press clear cache and regen cache and have tried different combinations but the trucks will not show up. I dont mean that I cant spawn the trucks in... its just that the dont even show up.

Second, Can someone show me the link to download the v4.5 sim monsters pack. I have heard everyone say that the have been downloading the trucks but I cant find the download.

4 answers to this question

First, I use 0.38 and whenever I download the 0.38 compatible v4 pack and put it into the packs folder, it doesnt show up. I do press clear cache and regen cache and have tried different combinations but the trucks will not show up. I dont mean that I cant spawn the trucks in... its just that the dont even show up.

Put it in the vehicles folder that should work, if not unzip it to that same folder.

Second, Can someone show me the link to download the v4.5 sim monsters pack. I have heard everyone say that the have been downloading the trucks but I cant find the download.

It was cancelled. Who told you that? If a guy called "MJSeriesTV" told you that, you should NOT belive him. Anyways, no, there's no actual V4.5 and neither will be buddy

Put it in the vehicles folder that should work, if not unzip it to that same folder.

It was cancelled. Who told you that? If a guy called "MJSeriesTV" told you that, you should NOT belive him. Anyways, no, there's no actual V4.5 and neither will be buddy

Is there ever going to be a v5 or even a new pack?