Trying to make custom lynden track

Hornetguy97

Question

i got the .mesh into blender. but after that im stuck. ive looked at all the tutorials but non really helped. i would like to flatten the orignal track to start my own. i would like to give something to the site so please be patient with me. thank you very much:)

customlynden_zps594fbcd0.png

SOMEHOW MANAGED TO POST TWO TOPICS!! I DONT KNOW HOW, MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE THE ONE WITH THE LINK. OR THE ONE AT 11:31 AM

Edited by Hornetguy97

9 answers to this question

is there a way to lock meshes so they dont move,

Also, should cars be raised with a mesh underneath them? Or is ok for them to be touching the track.

stuck1_zpsaef0813d.png

do i need meshes for a van stack or can i just put car van car and go on?

Edited by Hornetguy97

whathaveidone_zps861fe156.png

i keep posting because it keeps it updated, im not gonna edit my post. i want people to know im still here needing help. am i doing this right?

I guess I couldn't make a face on the sides because they aren't equal?

I'm gonna delete the center and make a simple step up until I get better with it.

Question, if I go to textured mode and it's pink, does that mean it will use the textures that it already had and I don't have to retexture it?? What if I repaint the png?

I did something eight the texturing and it gave everything the same texture. So the bus was dirt colord and the the grand stands had the map on them aswell. So I'm just gonna delete this file and start over.