Easier way to texture?

Hornetguy97

Question

7 answers to this question

Hit "U" to unwrap. Play around with the different options until you find a map that you like. I find that for tracks the best map is to view the model from the top then select "Unwrap from view". And if you only select one car in edit mode, it should only texture that selected car.

Hit "U" to unwrap. Play around with the different options until you find a map that you like. I find that for tracks the best map is to view the model from the top then select "Unwrap from view". And if you only select one car in edit mode, it should only texture that selected car.

Unwrapping the jumps makes the texture look strange and not very clean what you need to to from the top view is select project from view bounds or project from view and select your image. With cars if you just select all of the views you should be able to just texture it normally.

I dont have aim

Alright thats fine i dont know of any where else to message you on.

Unwrapping the jumps makes the texture look strange and not very clean what you need to to from the top view is select project from view bounds or project from view and select your image. With cars if you just select all of the views you should be able to just texture it normally.

Alright thats fine i dont know of any where else to message you on.

Steam?

Do you have a link to the aim yall use