Commonly Missing Parts

litl_e_fan

Question

Here's a collection of some parts that I've seen missing at least once. I'm sure I'm missing some, so I'll update this from time to time. Extract everything to your v4 folder, as just copy+pasting the folders and zips in there won't work. If there's anything you need that's not in here, just post it in a comment and I'll try to find it.

Tires: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1371-v45-tires/

Sounds: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1019-beau4x4s-soundpack/

Other: https://www.mediafire.com/?3gjwyjrj0phaskz

5 answers to this question

No. Not everyone wants to download 2+ gb of trucks for them to want to drive a recently released truck. Pure laziness is what it comes down to. Thats is why i never download the trucks because i shouldnt have to search around for missing parts. Unless i read your statement wrong Fern, i feel that is an invalid statement.

• Upvote 1

You're still not getting the point. Not everyone wants to download v4. Hell I wouldn't because its no where near the quality we have today. Most of the trucks now a days don't even use those props anymore. Say i download MJFanatics new monster energy pro truck. I wont see those props because they're not in my V4, none the less i may not even have the truck that uses those parts. Go look through the help and support and look at how many threads have been made because their game crashes due to a missing mesh. Its making it more difficult for users and new users.

That last comment seems pretty self centered. Because it works for you means it works for everyone else?

I'm not trying to start an argument but I just don't see how this one could be wrong.

I agree with RockCrwlr 100%. I'm probably about to repeat some of what he already said, but I think including all necessary parts for a vehicle to function should be a requirement for an upload on this site. Putting everything into one folder/.zip is not logical for a few reasons. For one, it makes it difficult to delete a truck. Yes, it's easy to delete a .truck file from a large folder/.zip to remove it from the game, but the actual files are still there, which leads to other problems -- a massive overall file size and a huge, unorganized mess (which is a real nightmare if you have to sort through files with similar names). I'd rather have a bunch of folders/.zips adding up to several gigs than to have one, huge, anxiety-inducing folder/.zip that is several gigs. This is the reason I rarely download trucks from this site, because I know they are not likely to work without the SMV4 pack, which is something I don't want.