lucas oil equalizer missing tires for 0.38.67

ELAllen91801

Question

hi i'm back all i want is for someone to send me some tires for my 2014 equalizer i somehow managed to get the truck working on 0.38.67 i even put the sim monsters missing parts and it still worked!!! so all i want is for someone to help me get the tires for my truck so that's about it and if someone do help i'd really appreciate it!!! :D

I'm not too sure if it will work, but chances are that you're going to have to download a bunch of trucks from here and hope that the missing files that cause the crashes on 0.37 fix it. I'd recommend downloading some truck packs that people posted over the past few years, maybe those include the missing files. Once again, I'm not too sure if it'll work, but I guess it can't hurt to try.

If you really want to stay on 0.38, I can't help you, because I have absolutely no experience with it.

i do have 0.37 but it still won't work every truck it get on sim monsters for 0.37 it won't work and i'm using 0.37.126

I'm afraid I can't help you with that then. It seems either you did something wrong when installing the game or you're somehow missing an important file in your vehicles folder. Maybe if you could provide information, like what file you may be missing (It should say it in the error screen.) it can still be resolved.

I'm afraid I can't help you with that then. It seems either you did something wrong when installing the game or you're somehow missing an important file in your vehicles folder. Maybe if you could provide information, like what file you may be missing (It should say it in the error screen.) it can still be resolved.

how do you fix your trucks then do you use sim monsters missing files?

What I was thinking about was going into the game and triggering the error so I can see what files I'm missing. Figuring out where to get the files will probably take a while for me because I'd have to go through so much stuff to find it. I'll try my best.

What I was thinking about was going into the game and triggering the error so I can see what files I'm missing. Figuring out where to get the files will probably take a while for me because I'd have to go through so much stuff to find it. I'll try my best.

ok good luck!!

hey!!!! guessss whatt i used the sim monsters missing parts and added it to 2015 titan and it worked!!! no more errors it as the bkt tires and everything if i where you i'd give this one a shot!!